Friday, October 3, 2008

Handbag Planet: handbags without the high price tag

I love handbags almost as much as I love jeans and shoes. (I'd probably love them just as much if I had more room in my closet.) My friend Melissa over at Makin' Memories passed along the info about Handbag Planet, a new website that boasts "high fashion handbags without the high price." Inspired by the latest popular designer brands these handbags don't come with the designer price tag. All bags on Handbag Planet will be priced between $30 and $80!

The site launches October 15th, and to celebrate they're giving away 24 handbags in 24 hours! To enter to win simply sign up by submitting your name and email, then sselect the handbag you'd like to win. That's it. No catches (S&H fees, credit card info, membership fee, etc.) Plus if you pass along the info about Handbag Planet to your friends you'll earn extra entries. I've already registered and selected my favorite bag (7:00 p.m.). Good luck narrowing it down to one! Head on over to Handbag Planet and enter to win! --Emily

No comments: