MomDot's America's Next Top Blogger is down to the final three, and today's challenge is to beg, grovel, whine--whatever it takes--to fabulous, wonderful Toni from The Mud Bug. The winner receives not only Toni's undying devotion (okay, that wasn't part of the rules but it sounds pretty good!) but the new Hoover Stick Vacuum. Here is my entry, and if you know my kids you know this video only scrapes the surface of the need for this vacuum in my home!
A few notes for you, Toni, since I didn't have time to edit this into the video:
George's preschool friends (unbeknownst to them) are helping me with this competition. They performed these special circus numbers this morning just for you!
- In the first song they're telling you how many days a week I'll use this vacuum (it's more like hourly rather than daily).
- In the second song they're telling me to NEVER GIVE UP!
- In the third song George is jumping for joy that I found you and The Mud Bug!
- In the fourth George is literally jumping through hoops to help his mom win this competition!
- And the last part shows how my fate hangs in the "balance" depending on your decision.