Monday, March 17, 2008

WomenEntrepreneur.com, a must-bookmark site

Because I'm still on the upward climb of a very steep learning curve I am always on the lookout for resources that make the seemingly never-ending climb a little easier. WomenEntrepreneur.com, a sister site of Entrepreneur.com, is one of those "where have you been all my small business' life" sort of sites.

The article-rich site offers great advice on everything from PR to legal issues to HR to growing your business. You've got news, message boards, success stories (this week it's about the mompreneurs behind Taggies) and even a weekly inspirational comic. (I'm all about the humor...it IS in the georgie tees' tagline!) Many of the articles come from other Entrepreneur.com-related blogs such as WeekendEntrepreneur and Tuned Into Business. I love having a clearinghouse of information so I can pick and choose what I'd like to read and won't miss anything. You can even get Daily Inspiration via RSS!

I think as business owners we need to learn as much as we can but sometimes the amount of information out there can be overwhelming. WomenEntrepreneur.com does a fantastic job of compiling some of the most pertinent info out there into one easily navigated site, which means you can save time searching the web. Anything that gives me more time to accomplish the other 99 things on my to-do list is worth bookmarking! --Emily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this resource!