Monday, March 3, 2008

what's "The Big Idea?"

I don't watch much TV. Just don't have time for it. I end up watching most of my shows online while working late into the evening. Thank heavens you can catch Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy on ABC's website! Unfortunately "The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch" is one show without full episodes online and I never remember to watch it because 8pm MST is crazy time around here. Fortunately CNBC offers snippets from the show that I always catch the next day.

If you haven't watched "The Big Idea" and you're an entrepreneur, then you're missing out. Though Donny can be over the top sometimes he always dishes out some great advice to would-be millionaires. The people on his show are a lot like you and me, men and women with a hopefully great business idea and the desire to make that product or service successful. "Minute to Millions" is one of my favorite segments as is "The Million Dollar Question" (business owners ask Donny their most important business question via webcam). I also love "Will It Play in Peoria?"

Even if you're not interested in making millions "The Big Idea" does a great job of keeping you inspired about what you're doing and gives some great tips, tricks, and tried-and-true methods.

No comments: