Friday, March 21, 2008

eat like the french do.


We've heard that we should eat more like the French, and I totally agree! I love french fries, and french onion soup loaded with cheese and bread--yum! Here's another recipe that will get you saying "oui, oui!"


French Dip Sandwiches
3 lbs Boneless Roast Beef
2 cans of French onion soup
1 can of beer (any kind will do)
6-8 French buns or bread of choice

Empty all ingredients into large crockpot, cook on High for 4-5 hours. Remove the roast and shred, replace the roast back into the crock pot and continue to cook for 1-2 hours longer. Toast your bread of choice with butter in the oven before adding shredded beef on top. Pour the leftover juice into bowls for dipping.
Optional: I like to add sliced swiss cheese on top.

"Rien de sert de courrir, il faut partir a point"
It is not worth running, one should leave at the right moment.

Now if only I could live by those words, I wouldn't always be in such a rush--LeShan

No comments: