Monday, April 20, 2009

Startup Princess: 22 Free Things to Manage Life & Business

StartupPrincess.com is a wealth of information for mompreneurs. If you haven't yet discovered this site it's about time you did! I've featured past articles from featured women business owners and like today, I'll be featuring many more. Had I attended the recent Startup Princess Academy Conference at Disneyland I would have had a lot of wonderful things to share with you, but alas, it wasn't in the cards!

At least I have some past information-packed posts to share with you here on our mompreneur mondays, and today's is a fabulous one: "22 Free Things to Manage Your Business & Your Life" from The Mogul Mom.

As mom entrepreneurs, we’re a tenacious bunch who isn’t likely to give up that easily. We’re going to keep building our businesses, even if we have pinch pennies, go at a slower pace and do much of the work ourselves.
This comprehensive list features everything from BoutiqueUp! Daily (I'm a subscriber!) to Twitter (you can follow me at emihill) to Photobucket (I have two accounts!) to Whole Foods--yes, even Whole Foods! And those are only 4 out of 22 resources she shares with readers. For the full list you'll want to read her post on StartupPrincess.com.

Do you have any "free things" you use to help manage your life and business? If so we'd love for you to share them with our readers. We can all use budget-friendly resources in today's economy! --Emily

No comments: