Thursday, December 18, 2008

excellent Etsy find: JeniLuScraps

This past week I've done a lot of shopping on Etsy. It's the perfect place for unique gifts and I've found something for everyone, including my oldest daughter's good friend. (I doubt she reads this blog so I won't be spoiling the surprise.) I wanted something fun yet affordable and different than the typical American Girl body product, and I found it at JeniLuScraps.

JeniLuScraps is owned by a mother/daughter team "who have found pure joy in creating anything and everything, and strengthening the bond between us in the process." I'm all for anything that strengthens the mother/daughter bond! Their shop is where I found the cute Mini One-snap Wallet for my daughter's friend. The wallet is perfect for lunch money and student ID and has a key ring so she can attach it to her backpack. I also love their Rags to Bags collection featuring one-of-a-kind fabrics combinations; what a great way to reuse fabric! And their Flaunt Your Photo frames are fabulous!

JeniLuScraps always has new things so you'll want to check in every now and then. If you see something you like but wish it were a little different, the mother/daughter team welcomes the challenge! Their shipping was super fast so you just might be able to still order and receive your item before Christmas. Those wallets make great friend gifts! --Emily

No comments: