Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Do I need to pencil you in?

Do you think my two-year-old is trying to tell me something? Perhaps asking where she fits in my schedule?

Note my super gourmet meals of chicken fingers and pasta with alfredo sauce--hey, at least I planned something! Oh, and did you catch The Pioneer Woman Cooks book signing scheduled on the 4th; now THAT was a good time! You can read my post along with a handful of other recaps here. If you're curious about my fabulous planner (it really is fabulous when not covered in chocolate) it's from momAgenda. Their desktop planners rock!

By the way, the next page in my planner is covered in blue ballpoint pen. Yes, the "artist" struck again...

1 comment:

Susie said...

That is funny but probably true! My daughter used to do that to my computer!!!