Monday, November 30, 2009

RMMB: "Simplifying the Christmas Wish List"

Another Rocky Mountain Moms Blog post is live and this one is all about simplifying the holidays, namely the often dreaded wish list. The secret? Read on to find out!


Excerpt:
In the past we've often felt like Santa pretty much dumped the entire contents of his sleigh under our tree, especially when you added in the gifts from Grandma and Grandpa, aunts and uncles and friends. We would try to stick to a budget for each child, but I often shopped throughout the year and then forgot I had purchased half the items in my hidden Rubbermaid container so I went and purchased more. The insanity needed to end and last year a friend gave me a great way to put a stop to the madness that is Christmas morning..." {click here to read more}

So what are your tips and tricks for simplifying the holidays? I'd love to hear! Happy holidays! --Emily

Image by allereirau, shared via Flickr.

No comments: