Thursday, April 10, 2008

Patricia Ann Designs has you--and that car seat--covered

I've seen a lot of infant car seat covers but none have tickled my fancy as much as the one I reviewed from Patricia Ann Designs. In my review "Cover your seat in couture" back in April of last year I featured Patricia Ann Designs' reversible pink & chocolate hibiscus cover and stated it would "be the envy of all other moms"--and I was right. Okay, so envy is a strong word but I have received countless compliments on my daughter's stylish car seat cover. So for this week's that's hot! thursday I wanted tell our readers about the car seat cover that still turns heads wherever I go.

Actually this baby has more going for it than style. It's
survived being soaked through after I failed to change a diaper during a long drive to Phoenix, and then survived a thorough washing and drying. It's held up remarkably well and still looks brand new after eight months of use. I love how the hibiscus print coordinates with the pink gingham, and I really love the oversized canopy (at least it seems bigger than the one the car seat originally came with). Plus the cover is gently padded for comfort, includes two coordinating seatbelt covers, and a well placed interior pocket for a small toy, pacifier, or in my case Kleenex or car keys!

Patricia Ann Designs' flair for stylish yet functional products extends beyond infant and toddler car seat covers to include shopping cart covers, blankets, bibs, burpcloths, changing pads, and even Moses baskets. And if you're little one is more "blue" than "pink" you'll love the Treasure Island and California Dreamin' collections. Patricia Ann Designs definitely has you covered! --Emily

No comments: