Wednesday, November 14, 2007

laughter is the best medicine

It's that time of year when we gather together with our families and discuss the things we are thankful for. So this thankful thursday is good practice to get ready for the big turkey day! Lately the thing I am most greatful for is medicine. After dealing with the ongoing cold/flu for the past 3 weeks, that has worked its way through every member of the family, I wonder what I would do without medicine. Thank goodness for all the brilliant inventors of NyQuil, Children's Tylenol, and Excedrin. And, because I believe that laughter truly is the best medicine, I am grateful for my favorite comic shows, The Office and Seinfeld reruns. Hint: They're even better when you're going on 4 hours of sleep for the 4th consecutive day in a row. --LeShan

No comments: