Suzette Boyette, one of the women behind The Madness of Motherhood show (LeShan was a guest on the show in 2007), filled us in on a new-to-us website called Parents Everywhere. The site strives to strengthen family connections by utilizing an incredible group of experts who provide you with timely parenting tools.
The network of shows includes everything from children's health to family vacations to living green. Though you can listen any time, you might want to register. Membership is free and benefits include:
- Finding out how to boost your child's self-esteem
- Learning techniques to prevent sibling rivalry
- Learning the top 5 things you can do to avoid a cesarean delivery
- Knowing the pros and cons of epidurals for you and your baby
- Discovering the things to avoid to have a healthier pregnancy
- Learning how to encourage independent thinking and problem solving skills
You also receive free attendance to informative parenting tele-seminars and can listen to exclusive recorded interviews with top experts in parenting and family issues. Plus when you register at Parents Everywhere you will receive Suzette Boyette's Top 3 Parenting Secrets, an 18-minute audio show where Suzette shares secrets to creating "magical moments" with your children.
Though you wouldn't normally think of a parenting site as worthy of a that's hot! thursday feature, but in this day and age families are more important than ever. Parents Everywhere is striving to strengthen family connections and that is (not as Paris Hilton would say) hot! --Emily