Friday, October 12, 2007

what's cooking?

It's Friday, and that spells relief for most of us! We've decided to dedicate Fridays to our favorite, fun recipes. So to kick off food for thought friday here's one of my faves. It's easy and healthy, and for all you non-fish lovers, like my husband, you will love this.

Grilled Tillapia
1/2 c Parmesan Cheese
1/4 c Butter softened
3T Mayo
2T Lemon juice
1/4t Basil
1/4t Pepper
1/8t Celery salt
2lbs Tiliapia fillets

Place fish in a 9x13 dish, mix remaining ingredients in bowl. Broil fish for 3-5 mins. turn over, add mixture on top of fish. Broil for 3-5 mins. or until fish flakes easily. Serve with steamed veggies and rice. Enjoy!

"Fish say, they have their stream and pond; but is there anything beyond?" --Rupert Brooke

Some days I would interpret this quote to mean dreaming big and looking beyond myself. But today, I interpret it as being content with my own stream and pond and hanging with my fishies. (I know that's about as deep as a shallow pond.) --LeShan

No comments: