Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Denim goes "deal of the day"

I'm either a member or an RSS subscriber of a few "deal of the day" sites, including Mockstar Baby, The Mini Social, Rue La La and Babysteals.com. I recently discovered a new one and it's all about denim--I think I'm in heaven!

Citizen Blues is a new face on the deal scene. Though Citizen Blues,
like other sites, provides customers with authentic designer clothing at a fraction of the price, the site only features one product a day. Short and sweet and to the point, perfect for those who don't have the time to shop.

You'll recognize many of the designer labels and Citizen Blues offers them for at least 50% off the retail price. It's a good thing they only feature one product at a time or I may max out my credit card in one visit! With a counter for each size you'll know just how many are left; you can judge if you have time to run an errand or if you better place your order immediately before your size is gone.

These days steals and deals on designer labels are more fashionable than ever, so this fashion trend tuesday be sure to add Citizen Blues to your high-style RSS feed. --Emily

No comments: