Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Are you "just a blogger?"

If you're reading this then you're already familiar with blogs. When I think about the Internet without blogs it reminds me of oft-asked questions like, "What did we do without cell phones?" or "How did we survive without the Internet?" Blogs make it a truly wonderful web, and on that note I wanted to repost MomDot's "I am just a blogger." Short, sweet and very much to the point. If you're a blogger, you will totally relate. Happy wonderful web wednesday!

I am just a blogger
by Trisha from MomDot (one of my favorite blogs)

I am just a blogger.

I am not a preacher.

I am just sharing an opinion.

I am not a teacher.

I am just trying to impart the little knowledge to some that may benefit.

I am not perfect.

I do not claim to be.

I am just trying to relate my own experiences.

I am opinionated.

I am outspoken.

I am human.

I am ethical.

I am aggressive and judgmental.

I do not care if someone doesn’t like what I have to say or how I say it.

I am unfa
ir.

I make no excuses.

I am true to myself.

I am always right.

After all, I am just a blogger.



~Trisha

Amen, Trisha! Now, who wants to write one titled "I am just a mom?" Actually, I think quite a few of those have already been written... --Emily

1 comment:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

This is great. I love Momdot. And it's so true that blogging is part of the norm now. Love it!!