Tuesday, November 11, 2008

FRS: it's all about healthy energy

It's another late night and I'm totally exhausted. Maybe that's why FRS popped into mind when thinking about a post for take it off tuesday. And because I'm so terribly tired I'm going to refer to the review I did on FRS for Boutique Cafe rather than writing a post completely from scratch. I just don't have it in me tonight, but this is a really great product for the energy-starved.

Here are the highlights from "FRS gives you energy without the post-energy crash:"

  • The FRS (Free Radical Scavenger) formula was created in 1997 after 7 years of research into the benefits of plant-based antioxidants on human health.
  • FRS Healthy Energy combines quercetin, which is a natural, powerful antioxidant found in fruits and vegetables, with 7 essential vitamins. “Quercetin helps extend your body’s natural energy and fight fatigue caused by oxidants that build up in your body from daily activity, exercise and stress.”
  • One can of FRS Healthy Energy has the same amount of flavonoid antioxidants as 3 servings of blueberries, 8 servings of red onions or 10 servings of raspberries.
  • FRS Healthy Energy comes in four different variations: cans, concentrate, powdered drink mix and soft chews. (The Low Cal Orange and Peach Mango concentrates are my favorites and though I didn’t have scientific research to back it up, I felt like I got the quickest energy boost from the concentrate.)
  • FRS can also enhance your focus and alertness and support overall weight management. My favorite use for FRS was to take it about 30 minutes before a workout so I not only had the energy to get on the treadmill but had the energy to exercise just a little harder (so I could have an extra Dove chocolate or two later).
  • Lance Armstrong recently joined FRS’ Board of Directors and chose FRS as the exclusive beverage he represents worldwide.

If you’re tired of the lows that come after the Diet-Coke-and-Halloween-candy high then you might want to learn a bit more about FRS Healthy Energy. It’s a tasty way to get your “daily allowance of enhanced mental focus, increased performance and the energy to keep you going”…and we could all use some of that! –Emily

No comments: