Thursday, November 13, 2008

excellent Etsy find: bexcaliber


Someday I will dust off my sewing machine, pull out the beautiful fabric I've purchased here and there and actually do something with it all...someday.... Until that day arrives I will look to Etsy shops like bexcaliber to fill my home with beautiful furnishings.

A throw pillow can change the entire look of a room and today's excellent Etsy find can make it change for the better. bexcaliber has some of the most beautiful pillow covers I have ever seen and her prices are very affordable. From the Red and Brown Chenille Floral cover to the seasonal and oh-so-fun Merry Christmas Tree cover. Some of my other favorites are the Black Embroidered Flowers on Grey Linen and Chocolate Lollipop.

When your living room is in need of a facelift, throw a couple pillows covered in a bexcaliber design on the couch and see what happens. I'm pretty sure you'll be happy with the result, and think of all the Etsy shopping you can do with the money you saved by not buying a whole new couch! --Emily

1 comment:

Susie said...

I love Etsy:-) That's a great one!