Wednesday, August 6, 2008

new boutiques carry our line!

If you subscribe to our newsletter then you may have already heard about the new boutiques carrying georgie tees, but in case you haven't we wanted to use wonderful web wednesday to feature these fab boutiques. Hey, it's our blog so we're allowed to toot our own horn (or tuba or megaphone) once in a while! We would love it if you'd take a minute or two and browse the boutiques listed below. We think they're all a great fit for georgie tees and even though we think our tees are the coolest things they carry, they do have a lot of other really cool stuff for mom and baby. Feel free to click on through!

Bella Jade specializes in designer children's clothing, chic furniture, baby gear, nursery bedding and wonderful gifts for mom. Love those metallic Mary Janes! (coming soon!)


Fashionistots (don't you just love the name!) brings you the latest in hip clothing and accessories for babies and toddlers. Have you ever seen anything like their eco-friendly yet oh-so-stylish baby bottles?

Madre Gear has a wonderful selection of clothing, accessories and skin care for Mom along with everything you need for life at home and on the go with baby in tow (rhyme not intentional). I think I'm going to purchase the Mama Mio Boob Tube. Heaven knows I need it after nursing four kids. Heck, I think I'm smaller now than I was before I hit puberty!

I love the women's boutique at ThePinkWindow.com. The luxurious robes and personalized jewelry remind Mom to take some time out for herself. Don't miss the children's boutique and unique home furnishings.

Speaking of shopping Great Inspirational Quotes has a great list of shopping-related quotes. Here are my top three favorites in no particular order:
  1. "I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet." -- Carrie from Sex and the City
  2. "Shopping is a woman thing. It's a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase. -- Erma Bombeck
  3. "Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping. -- Bo Derek
And yes, shopping is definitely my preferred form of therapy. --Emily

No comments: