Thursday, August 14, 2008

add a momAgenda planner to your school supplies list

I have been a fan of momAgenda's Desktop Planner since I first reviewed it on Boutique Cafe's Daily Dish in January 2007, and my back-to-school shopping wouldn't be complete without the new 2008-2009 Desktop Planner in their new leopard print. It's a definite fit for today's that's hot! thursday.

momAgenda's Desktop Planner is definitely the cat's meow, and that has less to do with its sassy leopard print and more to do with it's month- and week-at-a-glance pages, spaces for Mom and up to four kids, and a handy little spot at the bottom to plan the week's dinners. The days have enough space to keep Mom as organized as the kids; I can figure out the best time to hit the grocery store whether it's between the orthodontist and piano lessons or a playdate and preschool carpool duty. Plus my kids will only get pancakes once a week if I plan carefully.

The Desktop Planner also offers Mom more than a simple address book. You've got pages full of favorite websites, space for notes on books, movies, music and fashion, vacation and party planning pages. Plus the momEssentials pamphlet (included) comes with space for addresses, medical info, birthdays, websites and passwords. It's the ultimate tool for keeping you and the rest of the family organized and it ought to be on the top of your back-to-school list.

I just discovered momAgenda's chore chart and I'm thinking that needs to be checked off my list as well. I use their babysitter's notepad on a weekly basis (okay, maybe not weekly but I do require a date night at least bi-weekly!) and am thinking their clipboards are too cute to pass up! Make the transition from summer vacation to daily homework a little easier and pick up a Desktop Planner for yourself. You deserve something new for back to school too! --Emily

No comments: