Monday, May 26, 2008

Fritinancy on fashion

Just got back from St. George (southern Utah) this evening after four hours in the car with four kids, which means it felt like fourteen hours in the car with fourteen kids. My point? This fashion trend tuesday post is short but still very sweet.

Fritinancy is one of my favorite blogs because it is all about "names, brands, writing, and the quirks of the English language." Though I am not an expert when it comes to the English language I
do enjoy learning more about it. The author's "word of the week" feature is always enlightening (and always good to keep in mind for future Scrabble games). Anyway, the blog also covers fashion-related topics. I think you'll find her posts on the bikini and its offspring a rather fun read, especially since many of us have already hit the fitting rooms in search of the perfect swimsuit. Perhaps Sartoria Vico's Trikini is for you! --Emily

No comments: