Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Vote for your fave Utah Mommy Blogger! (Pick me! Pick me!)

I'm not sure how I was nominated (someone must really, really like me) but I am somehow listed with some pretty stellar women in the running for favorite Utah Mommy Blogger. Utah Bubble solicited nominations (I nominated a few on the list but for once didn't nominate myself...LOL) and I miraculously appeared on the list! Though my chances for winning are slim--and trust me, I can think of a few mommy bloggers who should win hands down--I am extremely flattered and honored to be among women from ever popular blogs like Nie Nie Dialogues and C Jane.

If you want to see the post that started it all you can read Utah Bubble's original nomination post and check them out if you'd like. (Thank you, Marie, for the shout-out!)

I'd love for you to vote for me and two other women on the list, though as cliché as it sounds, just being nominated is enough for me. Other mommy bloggers are more deserving than I but at least it give me something to which I can aspire! You can vote for your top three Utah Mommy Bloggers here. Best of luck to all! --Emily

P.S. At least you're not voting on another Britney Spears look-alike challenge!

No comments: