Wednesday, October 28, 2009

RMMB: "Before you criticize your child, ask yourself this question"

So glad I have Rocky Mountain Moms Blog to fall back on when I'm short on inspiration (other than food-related inspiration) for posts on this blog. My latest RMMB post went live tonight and I'd love for you to check it out:


Do you find yourself overly critical of your children no matter their age? Or one child more then the other(s)? I am well aware of one of many faults, that of criticizing my children far too often and over the dumbest things...and all too often in a not-so-nice voice. Admitting I have a problem is the first step, right?

If you have any thoughts on the post, words of wisdom or helpful advice I'd love for you to share them by commenting on the post over on Rocky Mountain Moms Blog. We're all in this together—I hope! --Emily

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

I'm sending this post to my mom.

in the mean time...

http://bumanagement.qualtrics.com//SE?SID=SV_bKJhGDsoowAm6RC&SVID=Prod

Boston University students created a bakeware product (for muffins/cupcakes).

Please take a 4 minute survey and give us feedback for class!