Friday, October 2, 2009

And the winner is...

A little while back I held a contest trying to find the best caption for this photo:

"No, like this, you bend, and SNAP!"

The prize was a freshly baked batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Apparently no one's tasted these cookies because only four of you entered. Had you had one of my famous homemade cookies hundreds of you would be clamoring for the win. (Okay, maybe not hundreds but at least tens of you!)

Though I loved all four entries the one that made me laugh out loud was from AzĂșcar and you'll find it included just below the photo above. And yes, it helped that Legally Blonde is one of my favorite movies.

Congratulations, AzĂșcar! You can expect a batch of my homemade cookies very, very soon! (And by very soon I mean as soon as I can bake in the kitchen without "help" from my toddlers.) But I'll make good on the win, don't you worry!

Thanks to those of you who took the time to comment. And for those who didn't (Mom, you so had a chance!), you're missing out on some dang good cookies! --Emily