Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A photographer who's fabulous with food and friends

It's 1 am and I should be packing up my kitchen rather than sitting here updating my Facebook and Twitter profile pics, but I couldn't help myself after seeing some of the great shots my friend and photographer Quinn Curtis took during our recent SassyScoops.com visit to Farnsworth Farms. I knew she was good with food since I'm always catching her recent food-related photo shoots on her Limelight Food Photography blog and I knew she was good taking photos on site at our SassyScoops reviews, but I never realized what an all-around talented photographer she is. She can do anything! She can even make a rainy-day hay ride look fabulous!

Here are a few collages of her photos from the Farnsworth visit:

SassyScoops @ Farnsworth Farms

SassyScoops @ Farnsworth Farms

SassyScoops @ Farnsworth Farms

SassyScoops @ Farnsworth Farms

SassyScoops @ Farnsworth Farms

SassyScoops @ Farnsworth Farms

Okay, so the last one was of food and sort of a given that it would look amazing, but don't you think the rest are just as wonderful! Quinn has not only changed the way I look at food but also inspired me to learn more about photography. I even got brave enough to played around with the manual settings on my point-and-shoot camera!

To see what all my fuss is about you simply must view Quinn's portfolio. You can find her "sweet" photos by visiting LimelightFoodPhotography.com. By the way, you'll want to have a napkin handy to wipe the drool from your chin! Consider yourself warned! --Emily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart for your beautiful post!!! I really, really love photography & you are my biggest cheerleader. You give me the oomph I need to keep pursuing my dreams & for that I'll always be forever grateful! xoxo