Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I've moved! (i.e., check out my new site!)

...
...
...
I've been wanting to start my own site for some time, especially since LeShan and I decided we'd be wrapping up georgie tees so we could move on to other projects. My friend Quinn over at CreatedByChicks.com has been helping me with the design, and though it's not complete (the right-hand side is still a work in progress), I've officially started posting over there. AND I've imported all my Blogger posts into the new site as well so you faithful readers (hi, Mom!) wouldn't miss a recipe, Wordless Wednesday or any other life-changing post.

I'll no longer be writing on freshly baked so I'd love, love, LOVE for you to head on over to my new site:


Like I mentioned, please pardon my dust as I tidy up the site. Feel free to look around. You'll find the inspiration behind the site and its name on my "about me" page, and if you really and truly love me you'll become a fan of isthisREALLYmylife.com on Facebook and subscribe to the site's feed (RSS icon at the top of the right column). I'll even give you extra credit if you snag a button and add it to your site! (The HTML can be found on the right-hand side of the homepage.)

I'm so excited about this new adventure and hope you'll join me for the ride! --Emily

No comments: