Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tune in tomorrow...or maybe Friday

Today I spent far too much time online doing some Christmas shopping (and personal shopping) and now I have heaps of work to do before I can lay my head to rest tonight, so instead of a super deep, super thoughtful post I think I'll leave you with this timely quote:

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping." ~Bo Derek

Tune in tomorrow (or with how my week is going so far, sometime in the next few days) for what might actually be a life-changing post, at least when it comes to laundry. Thanks to a service visit by my Maytag repair man (Merry Christmas to me...) I learned a few new facts about doing laundry. I will try to remember all the tidbits he threw at me just in case you haven't heard them before. And yes, I even snapped a pic of Mr. Maytag Repair Man! --Emily

4 comments:

Quinn said...

I LOVE that quote!! So, so true. ;)

Unknown said...

My husband needs all the tips he can get on doing laundry. =)

Camille said...

That quote is inspiration enough for today! :) Hope you found something expensive - er - exciting for you!! :)

Emily said...

Well, I did find something but it was on sale so of course I had to buy two! ;)