Like many of you whenever I come across a great blog post or tempting recipe or wonderful online resource, I add it to my browser's bookmarks (in its appropriate folder, of course). Because Friday has typically been food for thought friday around here I have more than my fair share of food-related bookmarks in that folder. I'm starting to crumble under the weight of them all so today I thought I'd simply choose ten, which you can click on and browse at your leisure.
Sure, it's the lazy way to do things but with my holiday schedule--and new website's layout itching to be designed--it's all I've got. Next week you might be lucky enough to find ten more. (I collect online bookmarks like my daughter collects stray insects for pets.) By the way, I am still anxious to post those laundry tips and the photo of Mr. Maytag Repairman and hope to do so on Monday!
- The Mother Load: Our Favorite Hot Cocoa Mix (This one is perfect for the holidays!)
- Savor the Success: Swiss Mac & Cheese Recipe (I have yet to make homemade macaroni and cheese my family likes. If you have a great recipe comment below!)
- Sarah's Cucina Bella: Love It: Roasted Garlic and Artichoke Bread (You'd definitely be the favorite at the next holiday party!)
- Taste of Home: Chocolate Mallow Fondue Recipe (Fondue is a New Year's Even tradition with my in-laws. We love it!)
- Noble Pig: Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Dip (I'm thinking ahead to Superbowl Sunday...)
- The Pioneer Woman: Monkey Muffins (We make a version of this in a bundt pan and LeShan has another recipe that uses butterscotch pudding--click here for her version.)
- Two Peas and Their Pod: Cranberry Orange Scones (These would be yummy Christmas morning.)
- stephmodo: Lemon Curd (I still know very little about lemon curd but someday I'll learn! Do you make it/use it and if so, how and for what? This link has how you can use it and includes a link to Gourmet mag's lemon curd recipe.)
- notes from my food diary: Virginia Light Rolls (Everyone needs a good dinner roll recipe, right? I have one but it's a closely guarded secret...okay, you can find it by searching AllRecipes.com for "sweet dinner rolls" and clicking on the one with over 1k ratings...but don't tell!)
Image by Muffet, shared via Flickr.