Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Time.com: "How Twitter Will Change the Way We Live"

If it weren't for gym magazines I may never know what's going on in the world. From the latest detox diets to Fall's must-have accessories, the gym is a plethora of useful information. But seriously, I do get the chance to read some really interesting articles when I'm lucky enough to grab a Time or Newsweek from the stand, and today is the perfect example.

Evan Williams and Biz Stone of Twitter

In a recent issue of Time magazine I found an article all about Twitter titled "How Twitter Will Change the Way We Live." Now, you don't have to extol the virtues of the latest 140-character communication craze to me--I'm already a big fan. But this article pointed out a few things I didn't know, a few things I hadn't thought about, and a few possibilities for the future that make you stop and think.

New to Twitter? Seasoned pro? No matter where you stand when it comes to tweets, DMs, @ replies and followers, you'll want to read "How Twitter Will Change the Way We Live" in its entirety. It may just change the way you think. And yes, it's a wonderful, wonderful web.

P.S. If you want to follow me on twitter you can find me here: @emihill. Tweet on! --Emily

"How Twitter Will Change the Way We Live" by Steven Johnson online at Time.com

Image of Evan Williams and Biz Stone of Twitter from Time. com

No comments: