Wednesday, July 16, 2008

wallhogs turn your walls into works of art!

It's been a while since we've done a wonderful web wednesday so here's a fun site I came across recently. wallhogs lets you turn your photos into artwork with just a few clicks of the mouse, and I'm not talking a little cropping, a sweet border, and an 8"x10". I'm talking wall-size vinyl stickers, posters and canvas!

With wallhogs you simply upload a digital photo or hi-res graphic and the choose whether you want to print it on reusable vinyl, Photo-Tex, glossy poster or fine art canvas. (Photo-Tex is their new polyester fabric with a special adhesive that can be re-used on just about any indoor or outdoor surface!) With six-color digital printing, scratch- and water-resistant inks, a 10-year guaranteed on indoor durability, and a 100% money back guarantee you'd think wallhogs would take a small business loan to purchase but they're actually really affordable!

wallhogs also has an online catalog of images for you to choose from. Or if you're like me, use the catalog to help get your creative juices flowing. wallhogs is a fun and easy way to decorate a teen's room with their game-winning catch or add your company logo to your new office space. It's kind of a nice change from the typical vinyl lettering you see in homes. (I've got a few quotes on our walls so I'm not pointing fingers). I'm thinking a giant poster of my son hugging Goofy is a better souvenir of our recent trip to Disneyland than any of the other mementos we brought home! --Emily

No comments: