Thursday, July 17, 2008

Billion Dollar Brows are "bringing the arch back!"

While on vacation in California I was reminded of another favorite product I just had to feature on that's hot! thursday: my Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil. I first reviewed this on Boutique Cafe's Daily Dish almost a year ago ("How babe-alicious are your brows?") and I have been a faithful user of their brow pencil ever since. Here's why:

  • I am constant amazed at how well the color blends with my own natural brow color
  • This fabulous brow pencil requires no sharpening
  • It's a pencil and styling brush all in one--what more could you ask for?
  • The easily blendable color is water resistant (great for summer weather)
  • The longer length means I can find it easily among my over abundant collection of eyeliners
Though I don't use Billion Dollar Brows' Brow Boost that often it does come in handy when I've over plucked. And their Brow Gel does a great job keeping my brows in place. Both products continue to hold up well in the heat and the brow gel never feels heavy or crispy yet manages to "keep my brows "in perfect formation.

Billion Dollar Brows also offers a line of brow and lash cosmetics, kits, and tools plus a salon in Beverly Hills where you can get your brows shaped, tweezed, tinted, and permed. Girls' day out, anyone? --Emily

No comments: