Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Reminder: Don't forget to subscribe to ITRML!

Hopefully you've had time to check out my new site isthisREALLYmylife.com. I've imported all the post from this blog over there, so you should be able to find everything you need, from recipes to Etsy shops to Wordless Wednesday photos.

I know it's asking a lot, but what I'd really love for you to do is subscribe to ITRML's feed. You can find the little RSS icon on the right-hand side of the page, just above the "celebrating or medicating" banner (or simply click here). A few of you have made the leap of faith but there are still tens of you who haven't. Perhaps you're waiting for the site's design to be complete. Take it from me, if you wait until that happens you'll be waiting a really, really long time. That's why I finally dove in and simply started posting.

You can also find ITRML on Facebook, fan page and all.

Okay, heading to bed after a day I thought would never end. I'm glad it finally did. Perhaps I'll even post about it tomorrow. You'll have to visit is this REALLY my life? to find out! --Emily

2 comments:

balufeb16 said...

Thanks for share useful information. I am follow your blog. I am subscribe.

balubestdeals@gmail.com

join f4 free said...

just got done checking out the new site. gorgeous. keep up the good work ladies. you work is really helping all of us.